We have a Branch President who has lots of land. He let the people in our Branch area to have a woodcutting project so they could be more prepared for next winter. There were a lot Navajo's who ran out of wood. So he wanted the Branch to be more prepare this coming winter. We had a good turn out and even non-members showed up with their trucks. Guess What? For lunch we had Elder Beck's favorite sandwich -Bologna with chips and soda!- I sure enjoyed it! not to often do I have one. The two young men are the Elders that are serving in our area. One with the black cowboy hat and the one that looks like a little boy. Elder Beck brought a gas saw so we could help cut up wood for members here. It has been very handy to have. On March 26th, we had another woodcutting project, but I did not end up going because I had a bad ear infection . . . besides the wind was blowing cold air. Elder is just getting over his cold too, but he went anyway.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Woodcutting Project
We have a Branch President who has lots of land. He let the people in our Branch area to have a woodcutting project so they could be more prepared for next winter. There were a lot Navajo's who ran out of wood. So he wanted the Branch to be more prepare this coming winter. We had a good turn out and even non-members showed up with their trucks. Guess What? For lunch we had Elder Beck's favorite sandwich -Bologna with chips and soda!- I sure enjoyed it! not to often do I have one. The two young men are the Elders that are serving in our area. One with the black cowboy hat and the one that looks like a little boy. Elder Beck brought a gas saw so we could help cut up wood for members here. It has been very handy to have. On March 26th, we had another woodcutting project, but I did not end up going because I had a bad ear infection . . . besides the wind was blowing cold air. Elder is just getting over his cold too, but he went anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much for posting these photos! It really helps us to get a sense of life there.
ReplyDeleteKathy Christensen (mom of Elder Z. Christensen aka Shush Yaz (Little Bear))